We are glad to announce the new release of Advanced Pricing Magento extension.
The version 1.1.0 brings some changes and new features:
Configuration has been simplified in System -> Configuration -> Catalog -> Catalog -> Price
In previous releases, you could also enable Currency Pricing and Zone Pricing. In Advanced Pricing v.1.1.0 they are enabled automatically.
1. Recalculate by (Price per Currency)
You can recalculate currency prices by any currency selected from the currency drop down menu.
Check the Recalculate by box, select any currency (e.g. USD) and enter a new price in USD. After you done this, the system will recalculate the product prices in other currencies according to currency rates.
2. Default check boxes
Mark the Default check boxes if you want to sell the product at default prices (using currency rates).
3. Tier Price
In Advanced Pricing v.1.1.0 you can select website, store view and currency when setting tier prices.
4. Recalculate by (Special Price per Currency)
You can also recalculate special prices by any currency
5. Special Price per Currency
Special Price per Currency feature has been also included in the version 1.1.0
- Magento EE compatibility is improved
- Layered navigation counters fix is added
- Special price scope has been automated
- Indexes auto-generation is added on price scope change
- Re-indexing after currency rates save is added
- Added ability to overwrite selected currencies only
- Layered navigation price fix is added
- Customer locator is updated
- Magento 1.7.0. support is added
- Store pricing is enabled for backend checkout
- Currency pricing is in effect for administrator side
Navigate to the product page to learn more about Advanced Pricing or upgrade it to the current version.